What are we using your personal information for?
We use the data to prepare your request for quotation, carry out your relocation and (if relevant) related activities and services such as insurance, interactions with authorities, etc.
- Personal information is only shared with those parties or authorities involved in the execution of your move.
- Windmill Forwarding BV will never sell, trade or share personal information with third parties.
- Information can be shared with companies within or outside the EU where this is necessary for your move. The GDPR rules apply within the EU, Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland; outside the EU, a number of countries are expected to have sufficient protective legislation (Andorra, Argentina, Canada (excluding Quebec), Faroe Islands, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Israel, Jersey, Uruguay, USA when working with EU-US privacy Shield, and Switzerland). All other countries do not comply with the GDPR level of privacy protection. If you want to move to or from these countries, we are compelled to share personal data with government agencies and network partners in these countries.
What personal data do we collect and process?
Request for quotation: We collect and process the following personal data: your name, (email) address and other (contact) details regarding the relocation for which you have requested a quotation. You have entered this information yourself in our online request for quotation or by telephone.
Execution of a removal order: If you want to use our services after our quotation, we need more (personal) data from you and your family. These additional personal details are for example: personal details of all family members, address details of both locations, labor data, immigration status (at all locations) and identity documents. This information will be requested from you or can be provided to us by your employer (if your employer is the booker of your relocation and therefore has your permission to provide us with your details).
Right of access / rectification / deletion of personal data
Are you a Windmill Forwarding customer and do you want to see which personal data of yours are known to us? Then you can use your right of inspection.
If your personal data is not correct, you can ask Windmill Forwarding to adjust this information and remove it where necessary (provided that this is permitted by law). If you wish, you can object to the processing or request that the processing be restricted or data transferred.
If you wish to make use of these rights, please send a letter to Windmill Forwarding, customer service department, Hellingweg 132, 2583 DX in The Hague or e-mail to email@example.com.
Your personal data are protected against misuse and access by unauthorized persons using the current customary techniques that are kept up to date by Windmill Forwarding.
Should you, despite our guarantees, be dissatisfied with the way we handle your personal data, you are free to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We collect data using the following online tools and cookies:
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics keeps track of the use of our website(s) so that we can optimize it. Think of page visits, behavior and conversion tracking. The data collected here are not traceable and therefore anonymous.
- Google Adwords . Google Adwords records the number of visits and conversions resulting from campaigns. In addition, this cookie keeps track of which pages are visited, so that relevant advertisements are displayed on external websites. The data collected here are not traceable and therefore anonymous.
We keep this information anonymously and are not linked to other personal information. You can choose to disable cookies. You do this by using the capabilities of your browser. You can find more information about these options on the website of the provider of your browser.